APPLY NEW OR RENEW OF PASSPORT IN TATKAL CATEGORY:
One can apply for Tatkal Passport or called Out of Turn Issue . One can get new passport or apply new in tatkal. Tatkal helps to get Passport early, it may be in 3 to 7 days , Depends upon the area of apply. Tatkal needs extra documents from your side. Additional proof of Identity and residence is required. It is not on merely Payment Basis.
(A) Aadhar Card (Mandatory or Compulsory) on Present Address, where you are staying, and where the police verification will be done and
2 Documents from the Below on Your Name only from 01 to 12. Please Note that Police Verification in Tatkal may be done after the Issue of Passport or before issuing Passport.
1. Voter ID on Present Address.
2. Service Photo Identity Card issued by State/Central Government, Public Sector Undertakings, local bodies or Public Limited Companies.
3. SC/ST/ OBC Certificate.
4. Arms License.
5. Pension Documents such as ex-servicemen’s Pension Book/Pension Payment order, ex-servicemen’s Widow or Dependent Certificates, Old Age Pension Order, Widow Pension Order
6. PAN Card on Applicant Name.
7. Bank or Kisan orPost Office Passbook with Photo Pasted and attested on Applicant Name.
8. Student Photo Identity Cards issued by Government Recognised Educational Institutions in respect of full time courses.
9. Driving License on the same address and on the same Name.
10. Birth Certificates issued under the RBD Act.
11. Rations Card.
12. Marriage Certificate.
THERE SHOULD NOT BE ANY DIFFERENCE IN SPELLING OF NAME IN ALL DOCUMENTS.
(B) Matriculation 10th Certificate or any other higher qualification which mentions your name for ECNR.
(C) Utility Bill on Current Address on your name (Gas/Electricity/Telephone/Mobile Post Paid Bill/Water Bill. (Any One)
(D) Rent Agreement on your name (If staying on Rent).
(E) Any One Property Document (If the Home is own). (It may be on your family name)
(F) Wife/Husband Aadhar (For Married Applicants) and Joint Photograph for married Applicants.
HOW WE WILL HELP ON LINE IN ALL INDIA:
IF YOU HAVE THE DOCUMENTS AS MENTIONED ABOVE THEN ONLY TAKE OUR HELP, PLEASE DO NOT CALL US JUST FOR QUERRY:
1. E-MAIL US YOUR NEED AND SEND DOCUMENTS ON ENQUIRY@AGENT365DAYS.COM OR WHATSPP WITH CLEAR IMAGE OF THE DOCUMENTS AT 9015-698-698 (DO NOT CALL ON THIS)
2. We Will Advice for Correct and Accurate Documentation and confirm you and ask for any document required.
3. We will first Pre Fill (Not Apply) the Application. After filling, We send back the application and take your approval. You will be asked to reply which Passport Seva Kender (under your jurisdiction only) wants to apply, the Available dates will be given to you. You need to Approve the Date and PSK. Once you approve, the Application Fees and Our Processing Charge will be paid by You.
4. We now Submit Your Application On Line for PASSPORT SEVA KENDER and Take Appointment. To Know your Address falls under which Passport Seva Kender (PSK). Click Here to Check
5. We Send You Appointment By Email/Whatsapp.
6. You Need to Take Print Out of this and Take to Passport Seva Kender, the Address will be mentioned on Appointment.
7. Other Documentation and Paper Work like Making of Annexes/Affidavits Required, Will also be mailed to You.
8. Check List Will be given to You at the Time of Going for Appointment.
9. Approach the Passport Authority in Full Preparation for Verification and Bio metrics.
YOU CAN APPLY FOR YOUR OWN ALSO, VIEW IT (NO ENQUIRY PLEASE)
You can also apply yourself online and take appointment by understanding the simple process. Click here to understand
Note : We Will Only Help in Preparing the Documents and Will Never Promise for Issue of Passport as it will be the sole discretion of Passport Authority to Issue or Reissue the Passport.
Fees and Charges :
Tatkaal Category for Adults : Rs 3500 Fee + Rs 1000 Service Charge = Rs 4500
Tatkaal Category for Child Passport : Rs 2500 Fee + Rs 1000 Service Charge = Rs 3500
Address and Contact Number:
Call Us at : 9015-354-354, 9015-698-698
(An ISO 9001-2008 Certified)
(An Ex-Serviceman Enterprises)
G-3, Krishna Complex, Maharaja Agrasen Marg